2007年10月30日 星期二

I am queen- 3 men cook for me everyday.

After several upset days,(I am sick).I want to share some happiness here. I never feel happy like recently daily life,because every day,my roommates Dragon and Mike cook breakfast,lunch,dinner for me.And my friend Li-wei also every night join our dinner.And he will share some unique method to cook,like use microwave or instant package .HA!HA!
Actually they are not cooking for me.They do like cooking,especial Chinese Food.Sometimes I feel I still live in Taiwan.Even though I suggest we need to learn some west food,because we are in American,but whatever ...................just enjoy it,because I think I won't have chance to let 3 men cooking for me in the future.

Following is our cooking video.Check it out!!


3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

ha 我上了別人的blog了!! 還上了youtube! 太感動了! 希望來這可以存點回憶回去

Unknown 提到...

他們會不會煮素的呢? ^^

zen

D.A.Y. design studio/每日設計 提到...

這位客倌要吃些什麼我們都會做,就算我不會做,帝元也會做,就算帝元不會做,網路上也有人會做。
所以不用擔心,要吃素是吧!
很容易做到的阿~~~ ^^