2007年10月26日 星期五

Courage

Last week,I participants IDSA" connecting "congress.I would say it's the most wonderful conference I never had before.Not only the content of the conference, the whole event gave me a lot of effects,Until now. I still feel shocked to my soul.

First big shocked is my dear friend Li-Wei.He give me a very good lesson.

The story began in first day afternoon,we chose the one speech but the speaker didn't show up.After 20 minutes ,the speech host came to apologize,and she ask that maybe some one want to show his portfolio .Suddenly, Li Wei raised his hand and said :I want to show my work.I want to show my work...................

He almost jumped to the platform. Even around 100 listeners continually left.Finally,there were 7 persons including dragon and me,he still finish his presentation.

Looking through his eyes,I saw the resolution.

Looking through his eyes.I saw the courage.

I did pride of him.Let's give him a big clap.



and after he finish, all listeners left,we mounted to platform, pretend we are speaker.

I wish someday,I will be there.




沒有留言: